A thermal insulated aluminum system used to design paneled doors.
- A thermally insulated aluminum system used to design paneled doors. With modern technical solutions applied, the panelled doors can serve not only as a functional and durable house entrance, but also a showpiece and decoration.
- The system is characterised by a range of infill panels available in various patterns and colours. An elegant look of the structure, available dimensions, the option of installation within a larger front frame provide a lot of freedom while arranging the building entrance.
- The load-bearing structure of the panelled door system is ensured by the STAR system, and therefore the doors provide excellent thermal performance. This actually translates into the comfort inside the building and the costs of building operation.
- Technical description of the system:
- one plane of the frame and the panel bonded onto the leaf (panel bonded from the external side or double-sided).
- two possible types of hinges: roller hinge – dedicated to the Star system, concealed hinge (Dr.Hahn).
- standard 3-point locks or self-locking devices – to be selected by the customer
- handles, pull elements on the internal side to be selected from the standard offer of Aliplast.
- Wide range of colours – RAL palette (Qualicoat 1518), texture colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (wood-like colours), Aliplast Loft View – colours imitating stone surfaces (Qualideco PL-0001), anodized colour (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour.